We at Forsyth and Tedd are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected, your personal data kept safe and all relevant laws and regulations adhered to.
What we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain analytical information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. - “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use Google Analytics, Webalizer Tracking and Hubspot to track your activity.
When you raise a query with us we capture your email address, name, telephone number and whether you consent to receive marketing updates from us. We call this Contact Information.
When you subscribe to our blog and marketing updates, we capture your name email address and your consent to receive all blog and marketing updates from us. We call this Marketing Information.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, telephone number, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal account details). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We only use data to build efficiency into our manufacturing and delivery. We don’t exploit this data or sell it to any third parties.
How do we use your information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the Contact Information you supply to respond to any queries you have and where you have provided relevant consent and your Marketing Information to send you blog and marketing updates.
What do we with your personal information?
We only share your Personal Information with third parties to help us securely store your information and use it as listed above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also use Hubspot CRM to store your information. HubSpot participates in and has certified its compliance with, the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. This means that your information is transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the EEA and the security in place meets the level of protection required under the General Data Protection Regulations. By submitting your data to us you agree to this transfer.
Finally, the only way we may share your Personal Information is to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Providing you with marketing information
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, we are able to provide you with relevant marketing information where we believe you would be interested as an existing client or prospect or where you have provided consent.
You can withdraw your consent at any time or ask that we cease sending any further marketing updates, by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the General Data Protection Regulations as an EU citizen you have the following rights in relation to your data:
- To ask to confirm that your data is being used and request a copy of that data. This is called a Subject Access Request. We may charge a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with this information. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above if you would like to make a subject access request.
- To ask that we correct inaccurate data that we may have on you. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above to request a data correction.
- To ask us to delete all data we hold on you. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request to be forgotten.
- To ask us to not process your personal data for direct marketing and promotional purposes. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above to make this request.
- To obtain and reuse your data for your own personal uses with other services. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request your portable data.
- To object to the way we are processing your data following which we will stop. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above if you wish to object to how we are processing your data.
- To prevent automated decision making and profiling in relation to your data. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request we do not automatically profile your data
How long do we keep your data
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary to deal with any queries you may have. If you have consented to be kept up to date on our marketing activities, we will keep your information until that time when you unsubscribe from our notifications.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Callington Road, Saltash, Cornwall, PL126AW, United Kingdom