Why should you feed your dog sprats?
Sprats are low in fat but high in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids . Why is that important?
Our bodies cannot produce 3 and 6 fatty acid we get it from our diet and it is essential to our health. This is also true for our dogs. Omega 3 and 6 are known as essential fatty acid. EFAs and are important to maintain our health. Some pet food manufacturers now include omega 3 and 6 in their food but generally not enough to make a big difference.
Sprats are a true ‘super food’ great for the brain so particularly good for puppies.
- Good for heart and lung function.
- Good for circulation.
- Great for eyes. Sprats contain DHA and EPA which can improve eyesight.
- Omega 3 reduces inflammation which can help with all sorts of itchy skin problems and is generally good for a healthy coat. Sprats are high in protein which help produce collagen keeping skin firm and healthy.
- Sprats are a great training treat as they are easy to handle and can be broken into smaller pieces for puppies and tiny dogs.
- If you don’t use treats, you can add a few to your dogs dinner every day so they don’t miss out on the nutritional benefits .
- Supplied in ECO friendly compostable packaging.
- Sustainably sourced
100% natural air dried fish.
No Additives or preservatives
Each pack contains 75g